Workplace Violence and Harassment Prevention Kit (Limit of 18 kits per order)
Due to high volume of demand, please limit your order to 18 kits. Locals are encouraged to download and print the materials for themselves. If larger print quantities are required, please contact the H&S branch.
The Workplace Violence and Harassment Prevention Kit includes:
- Guideline: Preventing violence and harassment in the workplace
- Fact Sheet: Working alone
- Violence and harassment legislation in Canada by Jurisdiction
- Checklist: Sample violence hazard assessment/inspection
- CUPE’s Code of Conduct
- CUPE’s Equality Statement
- Violent Incident Report
- Checklist: Response to a violent incident
- Bargaining Guide: Domestic violence in the workplace
- Guideline: Stop harassment: a guide for CUPE locals
- Workplace harassment and mental injuries: examining root causes
- Fact Sheet: What is the duty to accommodate?